October 05, 2006

Arkansas vs Auburn

In the pre-season picks, I chose Auburn 31 to 20 to win. I stand by picking Auburn but I feel that they will do it by at least three touchdowns. Revised score of 28-7 has Auburn beating us with ease. It is hard not picking the Hogs but the Tigers are just too strong and the home field advantage will even help to exploit our Hogs more. I hope I am wrong ... dead wrong!

When the Hogs win...

The Nutt haters should call in to all the talk shows and beg for forgiveness. I will not listen to all the hype of a National Championship run or a BCS Bowl. Make no mistake ... we will not win this one.

If the Hogs lose...
Keep the game respectable. There are no moral victories. Repeating ... no such a thing as a moral victory in football.

Keys to Victory...
The entire Auburn team getting a stomach bug at the beginning of game time. I wouldn't want that to happen so we will need to pray for a miracle. The glimpse of hope may be McFadden ... will he prove he is the best back in the SEC?

Keys to Defeat...
Careless turnovers and sloppy tackles! If we see this, the national TV audience may get a real laugher out of this one and CBS may question the LSU game for its broadcast.

Things to Cheer About...
The team will get seasoned one way or the other. National TV exposure for recruiting? I am trying to make a stretch in this section. What is or will there be to cheer about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home