August 16, 2006

Pre-Season FB Predictions 2006

I know it sounds crazy, but I am going to try to predict wins/loses and score before we take our first snap against USC. For all who read, I am sure it will be laughter material at some point; however, I plan on making week to week predictions that will undoubtedly differ from this look into my crystal football.

Sep 02 - USC 35, Ark 24 in Fayetteville (loss)
Sep 09 - Ark 48, Utah State 14 in Fayetteville (win)
Sep 16 - Ark 21, Vanderbilt 10 in Nashville (win)
Sep 23 - Ark 17, Alabama 14 in Fayetteville (win)
Oct 07 - Auburn 31, Ark 20 at Auburn (loss)
Oct 14 - Ark 56, Southeast Missouri State 3 in Fayetteville (win)
Oct 21 - Ark 35, Ole Miss 28 in Fayetteville (win)
Oct 28 - Ark 38, Louisiana-Monroe 10 in Little Rock (win)
Nov 04 - South Carolina 31, Ark 14 at Columbia (loss)
Nov 11 - Ark 17, Tennessee 14 in Fayetteville (win)
Nov 18 - Ark 28, Mississippi State 13 at Starkville (win)
Nov 24 - LSU 31, Ark 28 in Little Rock (loss)

I am predicting 8-4 and that would put us in the running for the Cotton Bowl depending on how hungry the bowl is to have a full crowd. Otherwise, Independence here we come with a long shot for Peaches but not likely.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Sounds very optimistic! Love the site.

August 16, 2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger p said...

I moved to Alabama in May so I hope you are wrong about the Auburn game (well, I hope you are wrong about all the games we lose, but we have to be realistic). I have tickets to the Auburn game on 10/07 so it would be nice to pull out a victory, but they look pretty good. I love the site. I'm going to link you!

August 18, 2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

I really hope that I am wrong about all the predicted L's. I would love to go into Auburn and run roughshod all over them like we did a few years back with "fast Freddy".

August 21, 2006 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing the Hogs don't play the Badgers or the Longhorns!!!! Would be two more losses! :)

Great site, Brad!

August 21, 2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Well, we will see as Texas will come onto our schedule 2008 & 2009 seasons. Do I need to remind you about the 2000 Cotton Bowl? ... Arkansas hands it to the Longhorns in the first college football game of the century. What about the 2003 Ambush in Austin when Matt Jones and company embarrassed the Horns in front of the nation in their own backyard.

The Badgers ... I would really like to see us drop a cupcake and pick up a quality team like that.

August 23, 2006 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home